i20: May 2011
i20: May 2011 | Joby Ogwyn doing the first ever wingsuit flight in front of the north face of the Matterhorn which straddles the border between Switzerland and Italy. Photo by Barry Holubeck.
In this issue
- Aviacom Argus AAD Woe
- Skydiving in the Empire of Eternal Blue Sky by Amanda Owens
- Weight Classes for Canopy Piloting by Jim Slaton
- Centerfold by Barry Holubeck
- What’s Wrong with Me? Part 2 by Jim Jennings
- Your First Time by Doc
- Making Out by Sydney Owen
- Who Is Number One? by Kurt Gaebel, NSL
- Drugs by The Fuckin’ Pilot
Read the full article online at blueskiesmag.com.
- Zip-Line Back to the Kitchen by Melanie Curtis
- Dear SkyGod
- Jump a Random Stranger: Chelsea Thompson