Hungary Heli Camp
Push your skills in a week of dedicated coaching in a small group.
This is an authentic skills camp. Your commitment is expected, that means: get up in the morning and join all the group jumps. You will be put in a group based on your experience and every group will have a dedicated coach that will work hard to push your personal level as far as possible, while focusing on safety and teamwork at the same time. You get to fly with different coaches during the week.
This event has two unique features:
– All jumps are made from the MI-8 helicopter
– We have our accommodation at the dropzone and the rooms and your food are included in the price. So is a pickup service from and to Budapest.
Martijn van Dam
5:1 ratio (one coach for a group of 5 participants)
7 nights, 5 days, 25 jumps
minimum 300 freefly jumps or a recommendation from a coach
– shared accommodation on the DZ in a 2 person room
– 25 coached group jumps (we aim for 7 jumps/day so we can do more than 25 jumps if the weather is willing)
– 3 meals a day
– Budapest pickup and return service
– a decent party on Saturday August 11th
You should arrange your own transport to and from Hungary. We provide a pickup and return service for those who fly or train into Budapest.
More information – www.toratora.eu/helicamp
An impression of the previous edition: