DeLand based parachute manufacturer Performance Designs, Inc is looking to hire a person to handle video production as a part of their marketing department team. Job description is posted below, but you can visit the PD website for more information.
Are you an experienced skydiving videographer or action sports video producer looking for a dream job? Well you’re in luck! We are actively seeking a videographer to join our marketing team. This awesome, creative person will be responsible for editing, producing and creating compelling visual media for PD’s branding, educational and marketing efforts. In addition to extensive video production skills, we’re looking for someone with a creative eye, and a good sense of humor, and an appreciation for a good doughnut.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Create engaging video content from concept to completion, and maintain all workflow processes
– Develop and maintain a production calendar to ensure the best quality and highest volume of work
– Coordinate with other departments such as Engineering/R&D to create video content
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
– Video shooting/editing skills; a portfolio of past work is required
– Ability to shoot video content both in the field and in a studio setting
– Proficient with Final Cut Pro (or equivalent video editing program) with editing transitions
– Adobe Suite experience (After Effects a plus)
– Proficiency with DSLR cameras and their specific manual settings
– GoPro (all models), drone and steady cam
– Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
– Willingness to learn other applications, as required
– Knowledge of MAC OS