Coming soon, to an Independence Boogie near you – July 2-6th, 2014 at Chicagoland Skydiving Center!
We will be there too, and so will SkyGod. Apparently. Sort of. Maybe?
Pre-registration closes tomorrow (June 25th), so if you are planning on going, sign up now and save some $$.
Here is some of the action happening:
Specials and festivities
- Wednesday: $19 experienced hump day jump day followed by opening night BBQ and live music
- Thursday: Sun Path Beer Olympics followed by live music in the courtyard
- Friday: Stache Bash (mustaches will be provided) with live music by The Flavor Savers
- Saturday: Blue Skies Magazine SkyGod Beach Party, fireworks show on the airport and live reggae music
Aircraft: Otter, PAC, Skyvan, Helicopter
- Freefly – Zachary R Sabel, Ari Perelman, Chazi Blacksher, Nate Roth
- RW – Sandy Grillet, Rob Kendall, Regan Tetlow, Ari Perelman, Gene Vetterli, Andy Boyd, Michelle Scheller
- Canopy Flocks and XRW – Ian Drennan
- Wingsuit – Brian Snarr
- CRW – Matt Faivre
- Tunnel Coaching at iFLY Chicago – Ari Perelman
- Norman Kent Productions
- Dave Funpoleez Rhea
- Chad Hermes
- Chris Wilkins
- Javier Ortiz Photography
At this stage we do not have detailed information on what the Beer Olympics will entail, but we can assure you that it will be awesome – and very much SkyGod Approved.