Skydivers looking to live the dream out of sunny Bend, Oregon – heads up!
Velocity Sports Equipment – makers of the Infinity rig (which happens to be the one Felix Baumgartner made his little leap from space using) are looking to hire a new team member.
At Velocity Sports Equipment, we are proud to produce a high quality product with friendly and professional customer service. We specialize in designing and manufacturing harness & container assemblies and related equipment for the skydiving market. If you have a background in sales, thrive in a fast-paced environment and share our passion for the sport, this is the place for you!
As a member of Velocity Sports Equipment’s team, you’ll represent the company and serve as a primary point of contact for our customers, dealers, ambassadors and sponsored athletes. In addition to your primary responsibility of meeting our sales goals, you will also be responsible for advertising, social media, attending events and other sales related functions.
- Help develop sales strategy to grow the company
- Meet sales goals
- Manage network of dealers, ambassadors, and sponsored athletes
- Answer phones & provide customer service
- Process orders, invoices & ship product
- Manage advertising and social media
- Attend skydiving events, manage booth & provide customer support
- 5-7 years of sales experience
- Rigging experience a plus
- BA or BS degree, preferably in Sales, Business or Engineering
- Personable and effective communicator
- Self-motivated with effective time management
- Big picture understanding
- Accurate and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of the skydiving industry
- Microsoft, Quickbooks, & Facebook a must
- Adobe Illustrator, Concrete 5, php a plus
- Must be willing to move to Bend or Sunriver, Oregon.
- Travel: Approx 10% of time will be travelling, the remainder will be in the office
- Lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Interested parties can contact Sean (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information or to submit a resume.