Happy Thanksgiving! The November issue is out in the world now to all subscribers. If you’re not a subscriber but like what you see, sign up here: blueskiesmag.com/subscribe*.
The holidays normally delay mailing this time of year – Superstorm Sandy has delayed things even more – so if you don’t have your magazine by Tuesday, November 27, contact email@example.com.
Here is what you can discuss around the turkey table:
- The first tit4tatinstallment!
- Breast cancer awareness for all.
- Peace, Love, Wingsuits: A 100-Way Diamond for the Record Books | by Taya Weiss, Raise the Sky
- Lots of those flying squirrel suits.
- Mission to the Eiger, Part 1 | by Alastair Macartney, Jump4Heroes
- More of those squirrels, different continent.
- Demo, Eh: Red Bull Air Force Goes to Canada | by Scott Cave, Skydive Professional
- What do those guys like to do when they’re not getting paid to fly?
- The Self-Proclaimed Ambassador of BASE: Miles Daisher, Part 1 | by Cynthia Guzman, Cynthia Lynn Chronicles
- Miles and miles of Miles.
- Skydiving Is So Gay! | by Eli Godwin, Parody Songwriter
- Literally gay, not the awful way immature jacknuggets say it.
- Control Yourself! | by Beth Athanas, Dallas Storm
- Mental techniques to conquer your brain.
- Tales of the Badass: Douglas Spotted Eagle | by Sydney Owen, 3Ring Media
- Sydney interviews another badass.
- F*@#in’ Holidays | by the F*@#in’ Pilot
- Turkey Day with the biological fam or the DZ fam?
- Clear the Lint | by Melanie Curtis, highcomms
- Making good decisions from the guy.
- Aerodynamics for Dummies: Skin Friction, the Sexy Side of the Force | by Julien Peelman, NZ Aerosports
- Using honey on a hottie’s abs to illustrate.
Did you know you can check your subscription expiration on the mailing label of your Blue Skies Magazine? You can. No lie.
If you have any reaction at all to anything you read in this issue, shoot the editor an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.