i26: December 2011
On the cover
i26: December 2011 | Cover Photo: Wendy Smith rodeo riding wingsuiter Hayden Galvin of 5D Wingsuiting. Docked on their right is Gigliola Borgnis of Atmonauti.com. Back flyers are Douglas Mickle of Spirit Skysports in camo and in the blue is Stephanie La Fleur. Photo by Wayne McLachlan
In this issue
- BASE-ing the Bridge by Bamwich
- Featured Photo | 4-way CReW team “Clean Air” during the recent USPA National Skydiving Championships held at Skydive Arizona. Team members are Brian Pangburn, Chris Gay, Michael Paolin, Mark Gregory, Eli Godwin (video), and Yulia Korkh (alternative). Photo by Laszlo Andacs.
- The Zen of BASE, Part 3: Baffin by Matt Gerdes
- A Week in the Life of Mike Steen
- DIY: Canopy Hanger by Chuck Marshall
Download the full article online at blueskiesmag.com .
- Centerfold: Barry Holubeck following Chris “Douggs” Mcdougall over the grass on the Jungfrau jump in Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland. Photo by Barry Holubeck.
- Falling down the Rabbit Hole: From Student to Nationals in 18 Months by Bamwich
- Aerodynamics for Dummies, Part 1: Lift by Julien Peelman, NZ Aerosports
- Big Girls Don’t Cry: Clair Crawford by Cynthia Lynn-Guzman
- Skydiving Competition and the Media by Kurt Gaebel, NSL
- California Dreamin’ by Sydney Owen
- Fucking Facebook by the Fuckin’ Pilot
Read the full article online at blueskiesmag.com.
- Gold or Gutter Balls by Melanie Curtis
- Dear SkyGod
- Jump a Random Stranger: Julian Bergstein