i13: September 2010
On the cover
i13: September 2010 | Cover photo by Marco Glaviano | "The beautiful backdrop in this photo is Sardegna (aka Sardinia), one of Italy’s most ancient lands. The panorama is never monotonous or repetitive and at times displays or hides the remote, unique and complex origins of this Mediterranean island. It is also famous for its rich wine history refl ected in the magnifi cent ochre color of the soil visible in the background. That soil consists of volcanic granite, limestone, sand, silt and boulder clay. It is well-known that soil composition and climate play an important role in grape growing and wine production. Oh, and in the foreground is well-known VFS skydiver and international model, Roberta Mancino ..."
In this issue:
- Summerfest Pictorial
- Lost Prairie: Summer Camp for Skydivers by Karen Woolem, photos by Ed Stroup
- Centerfold: A very rare photo of a fully-clothed Joey “Sunman” Day. Photo by Tony Hathaway
- Krazy ‘Bout Kittinger
- Back to the Basics by Jordan Chapman
- Summer Lovin’ by the Fuckin’ Pilot
Read the full article online at blueskiesmag.com.
- Have Fun with Your Fat Rolls by Melanie Curtis
- Dear SkyGod
- Jump a Random Stranger: Morten Pedersen