This is it. The reason we’re all here: for you to buy our magazine. Thank you!
Wondering what the cost breakdown is for a multi-year subscription? Wonder no more. And don’t do math, because we’ve done it for you.
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
- Blue Skies Magazine may contain strong language, opinions with which you may or may not agree, occasional sexual content & is intended for mature audiences.
- Issues are between 40 and 50-ish pages. We’ll add more pages as we get more cash. To translate: the more subscribers and advertisers we get, the bigger the magazine.
- Not sure if you’ll like the magazine? Check out the site, request a sample issue, follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for a while to see if you like what we’re putting out there. If you like what we’re doing in those places, chances are good that you’ll like the magazine, too—and vice versa.
- You are responsible for updating your address with us; we will not forward your magazine if it is returned to us as undeliverable for any reason. Send address changes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your country or prison allows receipt of Blue Skies Magazine. Our magazine may have nudity and strong language that certain countries prohibit, and the Federal Bureau of Prisons definitely prohibits. Check with yours: USPS list of mailing prohibitions (a surprisingly entertaining read).